Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I'm a Baking Machine!!!

Our friend Brian turned 28 this past week. I voluntered to make his cake, a chocolate cake with chocolate cream frosting. I decided that instead of just leaving the cake with the frosting, I needed to decorate it. I know its hard to read, but it says "Giggity." Brian, Meghan (Brian's wife), and Drew all love the show Family Guy. Giggity comes from that show. I also decided he needed to have hearts all over the cake as well!!! Happy Birthday Brian!!!
Drew's grandmother and brother-in-law also had birthdays this past Sunday. I made my favorite cake, grandma's favorite as well. I also decided I needed to decorate that as well. Notice the pink and purple polka dots. I think its time to buy actual cake decorating supplies, instead of ziplock bags and maybe even take a cake decorating class. I had so much fun though!!! Happy 85th birthday Grandma and Happy 30th Birthday Anthony!!!

No comments: