Tuesday, July 7, 2009

How does your garden grow?

My cucumber plants are doing awesome. I think I've picked about 7-8 already.
Eggplant blossom!!!

Pepper, bet you couldn't figure that one out!!!


Kale, so yummy. I hadn't had that before but it is really great.


These are pictures of some of the things I am growing in my garden right now. I decided to try out my gardening skills. I started back last fall adding compost to our horrible clay soil so that maybe this summer I could grow our own veggies and herbs. I've done it all organically. So far, things have turned out really well. I'm really excited to see how much we produce this summer!!!

2 comments:

Well That's a Good Scottish Name... said...

So jealous of all of your fresh veggies!! They look delicious! I have tomato plants but no fruits of my labor yet! haha! :)

Megan said...

uh. nice cucumbers.......