Friday, July 18, 2008

Cooking with Mom

I think I was baking brownies at this moment. Don't worry mom's, the oven door was not hot, we checked!!! Ella was peering in to see if they were done yet!!!
Something smells good!!!
I had to add this one to show everyone Ella's newest feat, she stands on her own. I think the longest she has stood by herself so far is about 30 seconds or so. She loves being able to pull herself up and stand. I have a feeling she is going to take off running any day now. GULP!!!

3 comments:

Nate, Becky & Natalie said...

Being a mommy is so fun. I love being in the kitchen and peeking in on Natalie playing so hard with her toys, all by herself. We have GOT to get these two together.

Megan said...

yay ella!! :)

TM :) said...

Look at all that hair!! She is such a big girl... here come the tears;)