Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Best EVER!!!

You'll have to tilt your head to see this one, I couldn't figure out how to make it flip. I'll get Drew to fix it later!!!

For all you mom's out there, I think you will totally understand this. Last night, Ella was a little fussy so Drew "danced" with her for a while. They were dancing to the Goo Goo Dolls, which always seems to put her to sleep. Its Drew and Ella's special music. Well, last night she fell asleep while dancing with Drew. It was the sweetest thing ever. I know this is sappy, but it actually brough tears to my eyes. There is nothing better in the world to see than the man you love dancing with your sweet baby. Sorry for being such a sap, I just had to!!!


2 comments:

The Foley Five said...

Very sweet! Don't you love the bond that little girls have with their Daddy??!!

Nate, Becky & Natalie said...

Bring on the sappiness! This is what makes life, well LIFE. Cherish these moments and praise God for that baby and sweet hubby every time you get a chance. I love it!